Haven Senior Investments is continuously looking for motivated professionals to join our virtual team. If you think you have what it takes to succeed at one of the nation’s top faith-based senior housing advisory firms, send us a message using the form below.
Current Open Positions:
Senior Housing Advisor
The Senior Housing Advisor is an Independent Contractor with earnings that are commission-based. The Senior Housing Advisor will be responsible for building a portfolio of business by identifying prospective clients, fostering relationships with current clients, and providing superior and quality service to all. The Senior Housing Advisor will maintain their professional and technical expertise by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop an active client base transacting Senior Housing business.
- Become the local authority.
- Manage all transactions within the assigned territory by working closely with the operations team.
- Prospect potential clients.
- Work cohesively with the team to meet client needs.
- Inputting and maintaining information in the company database, FreshSales.
- Use LinkedIn to build a personal and professional brand.
- Any other duties needed to help fulfill the company’s vision and mission.
- Minimum of 1 year in commercial real estate or senior housing consulting.
- Active Real Estate license.
- Self-starter, responsive, flexible, kind, and honest.
- Must be willing to be an expert in the senior housing industry.
- Must commit to a full-time effort and focus.
Reach out to us.