We are looking for broker partners who are passionate about seniors and the businesses that serve them.
Indulge us for a minute and we think you’ll find there is value for you in a relationship with us…
We don’t work within the typical brokerage model — what we offer and how we provide for our clients is unique. We are primarily an advisory firm with an affiliation with a brokerage. Clients come to us looking for support with all aspects of their senior housing interests. Not only do we help them buy and market their facilities, but we can also help them with development and operations, marketing and financing and all systems that support their businesses.
Because we arrive on the first page of the major search engines for “assisted living facilities for sale,” “senior housing investments,” “assisted living for sale” and many other keywords associated with seniors housing we see a tremendous amount of daily traffic, which allows us to funnel opportunity to our partners.
Remember, as an advisory firm, which wears many hats, we do operate differently than typical brokers — hence the difference in our shared fee structure.
Our engaged clients:
- Are qualified to work within the regulations of the state.
- Have the business and or clinical experience necessary to be successful.
- Have capital requirements in place and are ready to move forward.
We don’t just hand off our clients. We partner and work alongside you throughout the due diligence and underwriting process to help close the deals. We rely on real estate broker partners for their local knowledge and expertise. Haven provides the ready customer, the necessary credentials, consulting and lending support for a high close rate.
Here is how we are compensated in states that we don’t have a real estate license:
- For every client that we share with you, we ask for a referral fee earned on business conducted with our client.
- We support both our clients and partners during the entire process through to the closing table.
- We have found it is easier to do business across the United States by receiving a portion of the shared fee as a “referral fee” rather than a “co-op” “co-broker” or “buy-side” fee. This seems to be the smoothest way to work within this model.
Our sister company Haven Realty is affiliated with the best in the business.
KW Commercial Seniors Housing Advisors
Keller Williams Commercial First Atlanta
Georgia License # 119524
KW Commercial is the commercial real estate arm of Keller Williams Realty, the number one real estate company in the United States. Our commercial team consists of the most knowledgeable, results-driven brokers backed by the most innovative and scalable technology the commercial real estate industry has to offer.
Colorado License EC.100050248
Thank you for your consideration! We look forward to speaking with you.